We may collect, use, hold and disclose personal and credit information about you for the purposes of providing you with the services you have requested including paying your bills, direct marketing of products and services by us and managing our relationship with you.
Personal information includes any information from which your identity is apparent.
If you want to use the EBP service then you will need to provide us with:
- Your name
- Your contact number
- Your email address
- Your bank account details
- Your credit and/or service provider details and relevant account/ reference/biller numbers
- Your billing address
- Your creditors or service providers
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint the products or services we have provided to you
- Any person where we are required by law to do so
- Any of our associates, related entities or contractors
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity
We may disclose personal information about you to an organisation providing verification of your identity, including on-line verification of your identity.
You appoint us your agent to seek and obtain information from your credit and/or service providers on your behalf for the purposes of providing you with the services you have requested.
You appoint us as your agent to obtain your personal and financial information including:
- Bills from your service and/or providers;
- Information held by any creditor or credit/and or service provider; and
- Obtaining documents and other information on your behalf relevant for the purposes of providing the service you have requested.